I was very kindly nominated by Jenna from J.K. I’m Exploring for the Liebster Award which was incredibly kind of her – thank you ever so much, you’ve made me feel very much appreciated!
The Liebster Award is an award presented to bloggers by other fellow bloggers, with the pure intention of supporting each other! As part of being nominated, you must answer the eleven questions given by the blogger who kindly nominated you. Then in turn nominate eleven more bloggers and leave eleven new questions for them to answer.
So here are Jenna’s questions:
- Do you have any weird blogging habits?
I don’t particularly think I do if I’m being completely honest. I do, however, have the terrible habit of not posting regularly or on a schedule which is something I am adamant to change
- What is a book you really wanted to read this year and haven’t yet?
I’ve actually been quite good in reading books that I have wanted to read this year, as they are usually all I want to read! On the other hand, I have been meaning to read Leigh Bardugo’s books – especially the Six of Crows duology, which I actually started but stopped for some reason – so I could suppose I could say them?
- Who is your favorite blogger? (besides me… obviously.)
Despite being a blogger, I don’t actually read a lot of blogs which isn’t very good really is it? I watch a fair amount of Youtube videos though, so I suppose they could somewhat count. My favourite youtubers are probably The Sims Supply, Lilsimsie – yes I like The Sims, it is my second love after books – How To Cake That, A Clockwork Reader, ReadbyZoe and Tashapolis.
- Where do you write your posts?
I write my posts in my room, at my desk, on my computor, accompanied with my dog Tia.
- What inspirational book would you recommend to anyone?
I’m not sure if it can be classed as inspirational, but the book I always have and always will recommend to people is ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak. It is my all time favourite book and everything about it is just pure perfection. Read it if you have not.
- What do you read blogs on? Phone, tablet, computer, combination?
The fair few blog posts that I do read are read on either my computor or my Kindle Fire as they’re the most accessible and easiest to read from.
- How did you come across the book blogging world?
I honestly can not remember how I came across the blogging world as I’ve been blogging for a fair few years now. I’ve had 2 different blogs prior to this one which I ultimately gave up on because they were ugly and the content was complete garbage. I’d probably just say Twitter though.
- What do you do when you’re not blogging/ reading? Jobs/ school/ other hobbies?
I like to play an excessive amount of The Sims, which some may think is a waste of time or something that a 21-year-old girl shouldn’t be doing (my dad for example), but I’ve been playing that game forever now and I totally love it! You will also find me catching up on endless TV shows or watching movies – two of my other great loves.
Of course there is also university, but no one wants to hear about that, especially myself.
- What is your favorite ship that isn’t cannon?
I think all my ships are cannon as its hard not to be. My favourites are probably Cress and Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles, Neville and Lunar from Harry Potter, Alucard and Rhys from A Darker Shade of Magic and Manon and Dorian from Throne of Glass.
- If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
Now this is a tough one, I’ve always longed to move to America as I love the varieties in culture; how going to a different state is like going to somewhere completely different and new and how Americans get extremely excited over Halloween and Christmas. However, due to the whole Donald Trump being a complete tool and ruining life as we know it, I’m not too sure on how I feel about moving to America at the moment. It is also perfect for me career wise as I want to be in the film/tv industry so that place is prime but Donald Trump. I can barely stand being on the same planet as him, never mind the same country.
Canada does look very nice also – they have a lot of snow and manners.
- Most binge-able TV show?
Now this is a tough one. If you know me, you will know how much I love television shows (check out my ‘favourite Sitcoms’ post here), but I’d probably have to go for Brooklyn Nine-Nine at the moment, as I have recently just binge-watched it and would 100% recommend. It is fantastic.
- Which book would you continuously recommend people read?
- Do you have any reading buddies? (teddies, pets, pals etc)
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What are your most enjoyable blog posts to write and read?
- Dream job?
- Go-to reading snacks?
- Most anticipated read for autumn/fall?
- Favourite inspirational quote?
- If you could build your perfect reading spot, what would it be?
- What do you want to achieve from blogging?
- Are you excited for the winter holidays/celebrations?
- Nicole @ Away in Neverland
- Kathy @ Books & Munches
- Candace @ Literary Dust
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Elise @ Roaming Reader
- Zuky @ Bookbum
- Jesse @ Books at Dawn
- Lois @ My Midnight Musing
- Regina @ Bookish in Bed
- Becky and Angharad @ Two Book Thieves
- Paige @ Books and Belle